New to ONELIFE? This is the perfect starter package for you.
When you are new to exercise, we understand how intimidating it can be to start. Whether you’ve never done anything before, or you’re trying to return from a setback, or you’re anxious about the state of your body – we know how difficult it can be. This is why at ONELIFE, we make sure to make you feel at ease the moment you decide to step into our doors. Our New-to-Onelife starter pack is designed to help you get started the best way you can – with the constant guidance of our team of licensed physios and expertly trained Pilates coaches.
Before anything else, we start you off with a complete health & fitness assessment that helps us understand exactly where you’re at. We get to know your posture, your body composition, and your movement patterns. We believe that we can’t improve what we don’t measure and so we make sure to set realistic goals with you, against your baselines.
Once we set goals together, we create a personalized training program for you under any of the following care tracks: (1) Pre/post Natal Fitness, (2) Rehab-Focused Training, 3) Weightloss and Toning, 4) General Fitness & Performance Optimization, or 5) Pure Pilates which you get to sample through three sessions. The first session is focused on teaching you the basics, the second is when we slowly push you out of your comfort zone, and the third is when we make adjustments for either a scaled up repertoire if you need a more intense routine or a scaled down session if you still need to work on refining your form or on rehabilitating your injury.
Then, we cap things off with a physio-led stretch session that lets you experience a combination of manual and percussive therapy designed to free you from any stiffness and pain that may be restricting your movement and preventing you from fully enjoying your physical and daily activities.
We believe that stretching is an important part of physical fitness and this is why we’re sampling you the best possible stretch, ever.
Lastly, you and your coach will also discuss the best personalised program for you moving forward, which takes into consideration your refined goals, your current fitness level, and your personal schedule constraints. You will get expert adviseon the best possible health and fitness strategy that’s focused on YOU – one that’s low-impact, safe, and progresses with you and therefore a method you can enjoy for life.
Enjoy (1) Health, Fitness, and Posture Assessment session, (3) personal training sessions, and (1) Physio-Led Stretch session valued at Php9,000 for only Php5,000 (YOU SAVE 44%!) in this amazing value-for-money starter pack.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All our studios are strictly by appointment. When you purchase a New-to-Onelife starter package, please be informed that we will start accommodating new clients for appointments at the soonest available schedules. We recommend setting up your appointments at least 24hrs. prior.
New-to-Onelife Starter Pack
- 30 days from date of 1st use
- Credits useable at 1 branch only
- We do not allow expiry extensions unless for valid medical reasons with proof.
- This package may not be shared.
- Studio requires a medical clearance for clients with special conditions before accommodating future service requests after the NTOL package; Medical clearance absolutely required for prenatal clients prior to starting.
Scheduling Your Sessions
- Sessions must be scheduled directly with the studio via any of the following hotlines: San Juan-(0917)8951762, Makati-(0917)1394726, Alabang-(0917)1743384.
- However, our team shall get in touch with the package holders as soon as possible, after we receive a receipt of the online purchase indicating the client’s branch of preference.
- Appointments are given on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommended setting up your sessions at least 1-2 days in advance. We do not accept walk-ins.
- We only confirm reservations for clients with valid packages.
- Package may not be refunded once used. We do not allow transfers of this package once used.
- The studio reserves the right to assign and change the coaches handling your sessions without prior notice.
*Other studio policies apply.