At ONELIFE, we believe that personalized 1-on-1 training is the most effective way to achieve fast, targeted results on your schedule. Our bodies and goals are unique, so a highly personalized training program tailored to your exact needs is essential.
You'll collaborate with a dedicated team of coaches who specialize in your chosen ONELIFE Care Track™. Your coaching team will closely monitor your progress and safely challenge you every step of the way, using a method that combines the best principles of Physical Therapy, Functional Training, and Clinical Pilates. We're committed to providing you with the highest level of support and care for your health and fitness goals.
Please note: To enroll in this package, you must first complete our New-to-Onelife Starter Pack (NTOL). After finishing your NTOL, we'll recommend the most suitable ONELIFE Care Track™ for you.
About Our Physio Coaches: When you choose this package, you'll be working with a team of Physio Coaches. These professionals are all licensed physical therapists with a minimum of 300 hours of personal training session experience. In addition to their healthcare qualifications, they have also successfully completed our intensive credentialing program. Learn more about our coach leveling here.
Physio Led Personal Training
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Package activates on date of purchase.
- Client is highly encouraged to schedule her first session must be scheduled within 30 days from date of purchase.- All sessions are all done in-person (or virtually in cases of government restriction for in person sessions in light of COVID19).
- Except for the single session option, all packages may be used across all our branches.
- We do not allow expiry extensions unless for valid medical reasons with proof.
- Except for the single session options, the packages may be shared up to 3pax.
- All clients must start with the 'New-to-Onelife' package. However, for clients with injuries, special conditions, or are pregnant/just gave birth, we strictly require a doctor's medical clearance for exercise before proceeding with a suceeding package.
Scheduling Your Sessions
- Sessions must be scheduled directly with the studio via any of the following hotlines: San Juan-(0917)8951762, Makati-(0917)1394726, Alabang-(0917)1743384, Pasig-(0917)5177076, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- However, our team shall get in touch with the package holders as soon as possible, after we receive a receipt of the online purchase indicating the client’s complete contact information.
- Appointments are given on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommended setting up your sessions at least 1-2 days in advance. We do not accept walk-ins or appointment requests for sessions on the day itself. - We only confirm reservations for clients with valid packages.
- Package may not be refunded once used or after 7 days from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
- In cases where in-person sessions are suddenly restricted by the government in light of COVID19, sessions are automatically converted to virtual sessions.
- The studio reserves the right to assign and change the coaches handling your sessions without prior notice. We try our best to keep your coaches at the level of expertise you have chosen, or higher.
- To know more about our coach leveling, you may visit this link.
- We no longer allow appointment cancellations until further notice due to the capacity restriction imposed by the local governement in light of COVID19. All appointments cancelled are automatically charged to the client account.
- We do however allow for appointment rescheduling free of charge as long as it is arranged at least 48hrs. before the original appointment schedule date and time set.
*Other studio policies apply.
**Studio policies may change without prior notice.
***In case of promotion, promotion terms and conditions apply.