When you find yourself unable to come to our studio, or prefering the comfort of home for your sessions, you can opt to train online with our team of licensed physical therapists coaches and certified Pilates instructors. All you need is internet connection and a mobile device with a video function to experience virtual one on one sessions with your coach.
Wherever you may be, you can now experience our brand of care through OnelifeAtHome.
*Service prerequisite: Must first avail and start with the "New to Onelife" package.
**Service is only available in Philippine timezone (GMT+8)
OnelifeAtHome Virtual Personal Training
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Package activates on date of purchase.
- Client is highly encouraged to schedule her first session must be scheduled within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Session are all done online.
- We do not allow expiry extensions unless for valid medical reasons with proof.
- Except for the single session options, the packages may be shared up to 3pax.
- All clients must start with the 'New-to-Onelife' package. However, for clients with injuries, special conditions, or are pregnant/just gave birth, we strictly require a doctor's medical clearance for exercise before proceeding with a suceeding package.
Scheduling Your Sessions
- Sessions must be scheduled directly via any of the following hotlines: (0917)8951762, (0917)1394726, (0917)1743384, (0917)5177076, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- However, our team shall get in touch with the package holders as soon as possible, after we receive a receipt of the online purchase indicating the client’s complete contact information.
- Appointments are given on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommended setting up your sessions at least 1-2 days in advance. We do not accept appointment requests for sessions on the day itself.
- We only confirm reservations for clients with valid packages.
- Package may not be refunded once used or after 7 days from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
- In cases where in-person sessions are suddenly restricted by the government in light of COVID19, sessions are automatically converted to virtual sessions.
- The studio reserves the right to assign and change the coaches handling your sessions without prior notice. We try our best to keep your coaches at the level of expertise you have chosen, or higher.
- To know more about our coach leveling, you may visit this link.
- We no longer allow appointment cancellations until further notice due to the capacity restriction imposed by the local governement in light of COVID19. All appointments cancelled are automatically charged to the client account.
- We do however allow for appointment rescheduling free of charge as long as it is arranged at least 48hrs. before the original appointment schedule date and time set.
*Other studio policies apply.
**Studio policies may change without prior notice.