Even with a baby on the way, you too can stay fit with your very own safe pregnancy exercise routine. With our signature 1-on-1 prenatal personal training sessions, you are sure that you and the little one are safe because our team ensures that your exercise regimen progresses along with your pregnancy as well. Every pregnancy is different, with varying considerations and precautions, so as a mommy-to-be, you will really benefit more from a highly personalized training program that addresses your exact needs.
Expect to work with a team of dedicated coaches who will jointly execute your 10-session prenatal exercise plan at the schedules you want. Your coaching team will monitor your progress and challenge you safely every step of the way through a method that combines the very best principles of Physical Therapy, Clinical Pilates, and Functional Movement. We are committed to providing you the very best support and care for you and your little one, every time.
As a bonus, we partnered with Mindful Birth PH, led by Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator, Ms. Jeannie Young, to bring you (3) mindfulness-based, evidence-based, and skills-based chilbirth preparation virtual workshops that will discuss the following:
1) Understanding the anatomy & physiology of mother and baby (what happens) during labor and birth
2) The different stages of labor & how to manage pain during labor using natural techniques
3) Mindfulness exercises as a means to reduce stress and comfort technique during pregnancy and labor
4) Active birth & the hormones involved in optimizing ease, pleasure and safety for mother and baby
5) Healthy birth practices
6) How to create a birth plan and the different labor and birthing options
7) The role of the birth partner/support person
8) Gentle cesarean or the family-centered cesarean
9) The unang yakap or essential intrapartum newborn care as an integral part of childbirth for the health of mother and baby
10) Common medical interventions and their impact
11) What to know about covid-19, pregnancy, birth & breastfeeding based on evidence-based information
*You need to ensure your OB's clearance for exercise before purchasing this package.
**For the virtual childbirth preparation workshops, schedules are subject to change depending on Mindful Birth PH. For any schedule changes, these must be coordinated directly with the Mindful Birth PH team.
***Under this package, you will be working with a team of Physio, Senior Physio, or Senior Consultant Coaches. To know more about our coach leveling, you may visit this link.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Package activates on date of purchase. The personal training sessions are only valid for (60) days.
- Client is highly encouraged to schedule her first session must be scheduled within 30 days from date of purchase.
- All sessions are all done virtually.
- A medical clearance to exercise prior to starting prenatal sessions is strictly required.
- We do not allow expiry extensions unless for valid medical reasons with proof.
- This package may not be shared.
- We strictly require an OB's medical clearance for exercise before proceeding with the prenatal personal training sessions.
Scheduling Your Sessions
- Sessions must be scheduled directly with the studio via any of the following hotlines: (0917)8951762, (0917)1394726, (0917)5177076, or email@example.com.
- However, our team shall get in touch with the package holders as soon as possible, after we receive a receipt of the online purchase indicating the client’s complete contact information.
- Appointments are given on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommended setting up your sessions at least 1-2 days in advance. We do not accept walk-ins or appointment requests for sessions on the day itself.
- We only confirm reservations for clients with valid packages.
- Package may not be refunded once used or after 7 days from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
- The studio reserves the right to assign and change the coaches handling your sessions without prior notice. We try our best to keep your coaches at the level of expertise you have chosen, or higher.
- To know more about our coach leveling, you may visit this link.
- We no longer allow appointment cancellations until further notice due to the capacity restriction imposed by the local governement in light of COVID19. All appointments cancelled are automatically charged to the client account.
- We do however allow for appointment rescheduling free of charge as long as it is arranged at least 48hrs. before the original appointment schedule date and time set.
Childbirth Preparation Workshops
- The childbirth preparation virtual workshops are conducted via our collaborator, MINDFUL BIRTH PH. ONELIFE will not be liable for any failure to perform, delay in performance of, or losses / damages in relation to these workshops. Any concerns with regards to these workshops must be settled directly with the Mindful Birth PH team.
*Other studio policies apply.
**Studio policies may change without prior notice.