We believe that 1-on-1 training is really the best way to get fast, real, targeted results at the schedules you want. Our bodies and goals are made differently so you will really benefit more from a highly personalized training program that addresses your exact needs.
Expect to work with a team of dedicated coaches who will jointly execute your chosen Onelife Care Track™. Your coaching team will monitor your progress and challenge you safely every step of the way through a method that combines the very best principles of Physical Therapy, Functional Training, and Pilates. We are committed to providing you the very best support and care for your health and fitness goals every time.
*You need to start with our New-to-Onelife Starter Pack (NTOL) before purchasing this package. After completing your NTOL, you will be advised of your recommended Onelife Care Track™ which can be any of the following: (1) Pre/post Natal Fitness, (2) Rehab-Focused Training, (3) Weightloss and Toning, (4) General Fitness and Performance Optimization, (6) Injury Management, (7) Pure Pilates.
***Under this package, you will be working with a team of Junior Physio Coaches. They are all licensed physical therapists who are currently completing our intensive credentialing program. To know more about our coach leveling, you may visit this link.
Junior Physio Led Personal Training
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Package activates on date of purchase.
- Client is highly encouraged to schedule her first session must be scheduled within 30 days from date of purchase.
- All sessions are all done in-person (or virtually in cases of government restriction for in person sessions in light of COVID19).
- We do not allow expiry extensions unless for valid medical reasons with proof.
- Except for the single session options, the packages may be shared up to 3pax.
- All clients must start with the 'New-to-Onelife' package. However, for clients with injuries, special conditions, or are pregnant/just gave birth, we strictly require a doctor's medical clearance for exercise before proceeding with a suceeding package.
Scheduling Your Sessions
- Sessions must be scheduled directly with the studio via any of the following hotlines: San Juan-(0917)8951762, Makati-(0917)1394726, Alabang-(0917)1743384, Pasig-(0917)5177076, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- However, our team shall get in touch with the package holders as soon as possible, after we receive a receipt of the online purchase indicating the client’s complete contact information.
- Appointments are given on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommended setting up your sessions at least 1-2 days in advance. We do not accept walk-ins or appointment requests for sessions on the day itself. - We only confirm reservations for clients with valid packages.
- Package may not be refunded once used or after 7 days from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
- In cases where in-person sessions are suddenly restricted by the government in light of COVID19, sessions are automatically converted to virtual sessions.
- The studio reserves the right to assign and change the coaches handling your sessions without prior notice. We try our best to keep your coaches at the level of expertise you have chosen, or higher.
- To know more about our coach leveling, you may visit this link.
- We no longer allow appointment cancellations until further notice due to the capacity restriction imposed by the local governement in light of COVID19. All appointments cancelled are automatically charged to the client account.
- We do however allow for appointment rescheduling free of charge as long as it is arranged at least 48hrs. before the original appointment schedule date and time set.
*Other studio policies apply.
**Studio policies may change without prior notice.