We believe that 1-on-1 training is really the best way to get fast, real, targeted results at the schedules you want. Our bodies and goals are made differently so you will really benefit more from a highly personalized training program that addresses your exact needs.
Expect to work with a team of dedicated coaches who will jointly execute your chosen Onelife Care Track™. Your coaching team will monitor your progress and challenge you safely every step of the way through a method that combines the very best principles of Physical Therapy, Functional Training, and Pilates. We are committed to providing you the very best support and care for your health and fitness goals every time.
*You need to start with our New-to-Onelife Starter Pack (NTOL) before purchasing this package.
**After completing your NTOL, you will be advised of your recommended Onelife Care Track™ which can be any of the following: (1) Pre/post Natal Fitness, (2) Rehab-Focused Training, (3) Weightloss and Toning, (4) General Fitness, (5) Performance Optimization, (6) Pure Pilates.
***Under this package, you will be working with a team of Junior Physio Coaches. They are all licensed physical therapists who are currently completing our intensive credentialing program.
Junior Physio: 30 Sessions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 180 days from date of 1st use
- Credits useable across all branches
- We do not allow expiry extensions unless for valid medical reasons with proof.
- This package may be shared with up to 3 individuals, provided they have all finished our NTOL program.
- Studio requires a medical clearance for clients with special conditions before accommodating future service requests after the NTOL package; Medical clearance absolutely required for prenatal clients prior to starting.
Scheduling Your Sessions
- Sessions must be scheduled directly with the studio via any of the following hotlines: San Juan-(0917)8951762, Makati-(0917)1394726, Alabang-(0917)1743384.
- However, our team shall get in touch with the package holders as soon as possible, after we receive a receipt of the online purchase indicating the client’s branch of preference.
- Appointments are given on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommended setting up your sessions at least 1-2 days in advance. We do not accept walk-ins.
- We only confirm reservations for clients with valid packages.
- Package may not be refunded once used. A 1-time transfer to another individual is allowed, provided the recipient has done NTOL.
- The studio reserves the right to assign and change the coaches handling your sessions without prior notice.
*Other studio policies apply.